Lakota Wolf Preserve Workshop with Tamron
Join Tamron for an exciting 2-part workshop with the Lakota Wolf Preserve led my Field Service Manager
and professional photographer, Ken Hubbard and Patty Gregitis of Tamron Sales Division. The event will
is an informative webinar covering useful photography tips and techniques
that will benefit you on capturing great images at Lakota, as well as cover the guidelines of Lakota. We will meet at the Lakota Wolf Preserve for a 2 hour shoot of the wolves.
*Note transportation will not be provided
The Photo Center
1930 Route 88
Must be 16 to attend this workshop
Must be 21 or older to participate in the wine tasting
30 Minute Basics
Basic information to get you started with your camera.
1. Learn the buttons and controls on your camera.
2. Tips on how to get better pictures.
3. One-on-one session so the focus is on you.
4. We will demonstrate saving, printing, and uploading your photos.
5. Call now to make your appointment - 732-840-1333.
Cost: Only $79.99/person