The Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon (Patent Pending) – the new gold-standard in wireless TTL flash triggers.
What can the Odin do?
Photographers can wirelessly trigger TTL flashes, retaining full TTL functions, as well as remotely control power and flash zoom settings. Shooting with off-camera TTL flash has been made incredibly easy.
Reliable wireless radio-based TTL triggering and remote power control is here.
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Remote manual mode flash power control with 1/3 stop adjustments
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in-1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers
- Upgradeable firmware via built-in USB port.
What does the Odin offer?
The Phottix Odin TTL Trigger consists of an on-camera transmitter and control unit (TCU) and receiver units for compatible hot shoe flashes.
The Odin offers photographers four wireless channels and three flash control group designations. Flashes can be controlled in TTL or manual mode, or A:B ratio mode with EV +/- adjustments of three stops.
What makes the Phottix Odin unique is the ability to designate groups in TTL/Mixed mode. Individual groups, A, B, C, can also be controlled in TTL mode with EV +/- adjustments. Groups can also be set to Manual mode, adjusting power levels remotely in 1/3 stop increments, or turned off.
Flash head zoom canbe dynamically adjusted as photographers adjust their lenses. Flash zoom can also be easily adjusted manually and set statically from 24 to 105 mm. The Phottix Odin system will also trigger compatible non-TTL flashes and studio strobes.
Compatible with the Phottix Strato series
The Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon is backward-compatible* with with Phottix Strato 4-in-1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers. Current Phottix users will have no problem adding the Odin to their systems. As the world of cameras and flashes is always changing the Photix Odin system can be upgraded when needed using the built-in USB ports.
- Phottix Odin TCU Transmitter
- Phottix Odin Receiver
- 4x AA Batteries
- 3.5mm to PC Sync Cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- 6.3mm adapter
- USB Cable
- Instructions CD
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Distance: 100m+
- Channels: 4 channels
- Groups: 3 groups – A, B, C
- Batteries: 2 x AA batteries (TCU and Receiver), 5V DC on receiver (external power port)
- Max sync speed: 1/8000 sec*
- Output: Hot shoe, 3.5 mm port (receiver)
- Input: USB port (transmitter and receiver)
- Attachment: 1/4 tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)
- Input voltage: 2.4-3.2V
- Flash port voltage handling: 6V (transmitter) ≤300V(receiver)
- Body dimensions: 94(L) x 66(W) x 35(H) mm, (transmitter), 90(L) x 45(W) x 40(H) mm (receiver)
- Antenna: built-in PCB antenna
- Weight: 105g (transmitter), 66g (receiver) – without batteries
- Operating temperature: -15-65℃
- Storage temperature: -30-85℃